This month, I am participate in the Get Your Chef On Challenge!
The ingredients is pears so I made prosciutto cups with pears and goat cheese. I typically make them for our Christmas party and they are a HUGE hit. I love them because they are so easy to put together.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 pears
- 2 oz goat cheese
- dried thyme
- mini muffin pan
Let’s Make It:
1) Preheat over to 425 degrees.
2) Using one piece of prosciutto, fold it into the cup of the mini muffin pan to form a cup.
3) Cook in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. After 10 minutes, watch closely so that they do not burn. Let cool completely.
4) Peel and dice the pears.
5) Spoon the diced pears into the cooled prosciutto cups.
Top with a small amount of goal cheese and sprinkle with dried thyme.