Hey guys! I am so excited about today! I’ve been cleaning up the house like a mad woman and I am giving you all an opportunity at some of the best stuff I have here! Oh, and to make things even better, there are 11 other bloggers doing it with me! SWEET, right?
Here is what you need to know about the Flea Market:
- Four blogs posted their items yesterday and six blogs are posting today.
- Each blog may be different with their pricing and shipping. Some prices may include shipping, some may not. Read the full description of each item before you purchase it.
- Also, be sure to note where each blogger is shipping to (U.S., Canada, etc.)
- You must visit each blog to see what items they have for sale, only mine are listed below.
Specific details for my items:
- I am shipping only to the United States.
- All prices include shipping fees, so if the price seems a little high, that’s why – shipping is already included!
- All of my item purchases are done through PayPal. All you have to do is hit the “Buy Now” button at the end of each item’s post and it will take you to pay and give me your address.
So, let’s get the fun started!
World Market Fuchsia and Orange Quilt and 2 Shams – $60
Quilt is Queen sized and shams are standard size with tie closures on the back. These are all freshly laundered by a professional cleaner but were only used for about 6 months. $60
Crate and Barrel Emery Brass and Black Taper Candle Holder – $15
Crate and Barrel Emery Brass and Black Candle Holders – Set of 3 – $35
Each candle holder has a 3.5″ diameter to hold a 3″ candle. Small is 5″ high, medium is 8.25″ and large is 10.75″.
Tan Burlap Fabric (2 yards) – $15
Taupe Fabric (1 yard) – $10
Waverly Lola Pink Print Fabric (1 yard) – $15
White Picture Frame on Stand – $20
Turquoise Graphic Print Mirror – $40
Organic Cotton Throw – $50
Never used. See it here in use for a little girls room.
One Pair of Ikea Matilda Curtains (Each panel is 55×98) – $18
Gold Dot Burlap Fabric (1 yard) – $10
Multi Colored Rectangle Fabric (31 x 25) – $5
Wood Tray with Glass Vases – $20
Set of 2 Ikea Bygel Metal Rails (each 21 3/4″) – $5
Robert Allen Khanjali Peacock (1 3/4 yards) – $40
Want to do some more shopping? Be sure to visit the other bloggers that are part of the Flea Market!
Tuesday, April 8th:
Wednesday, April 9th: