Pinworthy Projects Party

Happy, happy Friday!  Are you glad you made to the finish line of the week? I know I certainly am.  It has been one crazy week and, with Snap! coming up next week, I know I won’t be slowing down anytime soon. I did get a chance to look through this week’s links and there are so many awesome projects shared!  If you didn’t get a chance to check them out when you first linked up, be sure to click over now!

Here are a few of my favorites!

4.18 Pinworthy Projects Party Features
Avocado Sandwich Spread // Easy Polka Dot Easter Eggs // DIY House Sign // Paperplate Bunny // Peanut Butter Pie // Peep Houses

While you all are busy linking up, I’m trying to decided what to make for Easter this year.  I failed big time on making brunch reservations so I guess I will be cooking something!  Got any good ideas for me?

I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week. So, let’s get this party started now.

Let's stay connected...

Enter your Email:

Comments

1. Cathy says:

Thank you so much for hositng… have a wonderful and blessed Easter… Cathy
    Cathy recently posted…Spring in a ClocheMy Profile

2. Thanks for hosting! Have a great Easter!
    Blair @ The Seasoned Mom recently posted…April Stuff We LoveMy Profile

3. Crystal says:

Thanks so much for hosting an awesome party each week! Have a great weekend! :-)

4. Thanks for hosting Shannah! Hope you have a wonderful trip to SNAP!!
    Krista @ the happy housie recently posted…Mother’s Day Gift Idea: DIY Sharpie Quote Tea PotMy Profile

5. cathy says:

Thanks so much for another fantastic party! Happy Easter :-)
    Cathy
    cathy recently posted…Friday Pin FestMy Profile

6. Thanks for hosting, Shannah! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici
    Nici ~ Posed Perfection recently posted…All Things Thursday Blog Hop #41 and FeaturesMy Profile

7. Crystelle says:

Thank you for hosting!! Happy Easter to you and yours…. :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique
    Crystelle recently posted…Best . Headband . EverMy Profile

8. Vickie says:

♪♫♪ Happy Easter To You ♫♪♪♫
    Thank you for hosting the party, Shannah!
    Vickie recently posted…Farmer’s Market BagMy Profile

9. Annie says:

Thank you for the party! Happy Easter!
    Annie recently posted…Bat Girl Costume for Little MomoMy Profile

Trackbacks

1. […] Wildly Original Link Party, Wicked Awesome Wednesday, Mom Club Linky, What I Learned Wednesday, Pinworthy Projects, Frugal Friday, Foodie Friday, Creativity Unleashed, Life of the Party, I’m Lovin’ It, […]